Creating a Cologne Bottle Concept with AI


In my exploration of cologne commercials, I've come to notice a recurring theme - the fragrance bottle takes center stage, often placed at the end of the commercial. It makes sense; after all, it's the tangible aspect consumers look for online or in stores. The cologne bottle not only gives a sneak peek into the fragrance and the brand behind it but also makes a statement.


Now, with a concept for my cologne in mind, the next step is creating its bottle. However, it's essential to be mindful that even if I craft the perfect bottle, Runway's "Image + Text to Video" tool might not always bring my vision to life. So, I might have to let Runway generate my bottle and choose the best preview option. Regardless, for this task, I will be using DALL·E 2, which generates four images based on one text prompt.


I experimented with six different prompts in DALL·E 2, starting with one suggested by ChatGPT and tweaking it with each generation. 


A cinematic shot of a transparent and minimalist cologne bottle to emphasize the absence of color and fragrance




A cinematic shot of a transparent and minimalist cologne bottle for a commercial





A cinematic shot of a transparent and minimalist cologne bottle in foggy sky






A cinematic cologne bottle in fog




A studio shot of a cinematic cologne bottle in rain




A studio shot of a cinematic cologne bottle in fog, dark and mysterious



The results varied - some too simple, others too dark, or lacking a studio-like feel. While a few could work for the end shot of my fragrance commercial, I'm also considering testing other AI image generation platforms and seeing what Runway’s “Text to Video” tool can generate. This shot is crucial, so the testing process continues.

Comments

Popular Posts